(disclaimer: you must sign into the Principles Help Center - see instructions below - in order to comment or post in the Principles Community)
I'm Caitlin, a Community Engagement Manager for Principles, which means my job is to make your community experience helpful and meaningful. I've been with the company for almost a year, and am excited to welcome you to our PrinciplesYou Community, where we aspire to build a thriving network of people interested in learning more about themselves and others, for richer collaboration and more effective decision-making.
Before exploring further, we encourage you to do three things:
- Sign in or Create your Profile within the Principles Help Center: You can do so by selecting the 'sign in' button on the top right of your screen and either 'Sign up' with your email address or 'Sign in' with your Principles Help Center credentials (not your PrinciplesYou assessment credentials). This will allow you to participate in the PrinciplesYou community by creating new posts and commenting on current posts.
- Introduce Yourself: We love to welcome our new community members each week, and want to get to know you a little bit! Please introduce yourself and what you’re hoping to get out of this group.
- Update your Avatar Profile Picture: Download the image file for your PrinciplesYou archetype (listed below) by right-clicking the image and choosing "Save Image As." Upload the image to your user profile settings (make sure you are logged into your account). This will be a great conversation starter.
Some additional resources I want to highlight for you are:
- Be sure to check out our Community Code of Conduct that you understand our guidelines for community engagement.
- Explore our knowledge base for answers to your burning assessment questions.
We look forward to talking with you and helping you make the most of PrinciplesYou!