Table of Contents
- How do I take the assessment?
- Do I have to complete the assessment all at once?
- How do I access my assessment results?
- How do I print, download or get a PDF version of my assessment results?
- How do I compare my results with others?
- How do I share my results with others?
- How do I change the password or email address for my account?
- I can't remember the password for my account or I tried to reset my password, but I still can't log in to my account.
- How do I update the name or fix the time of day on my test results?
- How do I delete my account?
- Is there a cost associated with the assessment?
- Will the assessment be available in other languages?
- Do you have more information related to your assessment on your site?
1. How do I take the assessment?
You can take the Principles assessment by navigating to this link. Once you do, you can either:
- Take the assessment anonymously by selecting 'Take the Free Assessment'
- OR you can create a profile by using one of the options listed on that page. Enter the profile fields required and click “Sign Up.”
We suggest creating a profile (option #2) so you can go back to your results at a later time and share and compare with friends!
Please note: there is not a way to clear your results and retake the assessment within an profile. The only way to retake the assessment is to create a new profile with a different email.
2. Do I have to complete the assessment all at once?
If you created a profile, you do not have to complete the assessment all at once. Once you answer all of the questions on a given page and press “Continue” at the bottom right hand corner of the page, those answers will be saved to your profile for future access should you want to take the assessment piecemeal.
If you did not create a profile, then your progress will not be saved if you close your window. We strongly suggest creating a profile to save your results to view them at a later time and share your results with others.
3. How do I access my assessment results?
After answering all of the assessment questions, you’ll be taken to a “Congratulations” page where you can view your results by clicking the “View Results” button. Once you click that button, your results will load within a few seconds. If you navigate away from this page, you can locate your results by returning to the assessment homepage and clicking the “See Results” button in the upper right hand corner.
4. How do I print, download or get a PDF version of my assessment results?
You can utilize this feature by navigating to your results page and either clicking ‘Invite and Share’ on the left hand menu or scrolling to the bottom of the page. From there, you have the option to both download and print a PDF of your results.
5. How do I compare my results with others?
You can compare your results with others by following the below steps:
- Go to “Manage Friends”
- Select the 'Add Friends' button and submit your friends email addresses
- Have your friend accept your request
- This can be done by navigating to their “Manage Friends” section and selecting “accept” under “Pending Friends”
- Once done, you will be able to select them as a friend and compare your results under the "Compare Friends" section.
Please note: Using the 'Add Friends' function will also allow you view your friends full results
If you have previously done the above steps, please go to 'pending friends', remove the request and try re-adding your friend via the 'add friends' button. When doing so, please ensure you are not adding any additional spaces in the text field and make sure are using the email address they used to create their profile, to send the request.
If you receive an invitation to take the assessment from someone, keep in mind that accepting the invitation will not share your results with them. You will need to navigate to the ‘Manage Friends’ section and accept the requester as friend before you can share your results.
6. How do I share my results with others?
You can now share your full results with others, even if they do not have a PrinciplesYou account. You can generate a shareable link to send and to share your results by:
- Signing in to your PrinciplesYou account
- Clicking the circular button with your initials in the top right of the screen and select 'Settings' and then 'Privacy'
- Change your 'Results Permalink' settings to 'Anyone with the link'
- Once you do so, you can navigate back to your results, select 'Invite and Share' and then copy the link shown in the 'Share Your Full Results' window.
- Send the link to anyone you wish to share your results with
7. How do I change the password or email address for my account?
If you’ve signed up for the PrinciplesYou assessment using one of the social media account options, you will need to navigate to those accounts and change the password or email address natively in those apps. If you’ve signed up using the “email” option, you can reset your password under your “Profile” section in the upper right corner of your account.
8. I can't remember the password for my account or I tried to reset my password, but I still can't log in to my account.
If you’re having trouble with your password or are unable to log into your account, please contact our Support Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. How do I update the name or fix the time of day on my test results?
For any changes to your account, please reach out to our Support Team by emailing email@example.com and we’ll be sure to let you know what changes are possible and process them accordingly.
10. How do I delete my account?
To delete your account, please reach out to our Support Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
11. Is there a cost associated with the assessment?
There is no cost associated with the assessment i.e. it is free for all individual users. If you’re interested in exploring an enterprise account for your business, please visit our website and fill out the “Request a Demo” form.
12. Will the assessment be available in other languages?
Currently, the assessment is available only in English. We do have plans to make other language options available in the coming months.
13. Do you have more information related to your assessment on your site?
Yes, please visit our website homepage to learn more about the assessment, including information about the various assessment archetypes.